Bidets are quite common bathroom tools that are used in many parts of the world. It is a hygiene tool that cleans your bottom once after you have done the business. It is a cleaner and more hygienic substitute for using toilet paper.
Many doctors suggest using a bidet in place of toilet paper as it helps in cleaning your bottom in a much better way. Toilet paper is dry, thereby increasing the risk of cleaning rashes as well as residue.
However, buying the best bidet allow you to clean out the area properly without having to worry about bacterial growth due to the residue.
Our Top 5 Picks: Editor Choice
|1||Kohler Bn330-N0 Novita Electric Bidet Seat For...||$258.31||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Brondell Swash Ecoseat Non-Electric Bidet Toilet...||$91.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||TOTO SW3074#01 WASHLET C2 Electronic Bidet Toilet...||$371.02||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Bio Bidet BB2000 Round White Smart, Premier Class...||$699.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide Elongated Manual Bidet...||$79.99||Buy on Amazon|
If you are thinking of installing a bidet in your toilet, then this article is your best guide. Below, we are highlighting some of the best bidet reviews that will help you decide on the right product.
Additionally, we will also explain everything you need to know before buying a bidet for your washroom.
12 Best Bidet Toilet Seat Wirecutter:
1. Luxe Bidet Non Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment
- A LUXURIOUS LOOK AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE – With a sleek design and high-quality parts, our bidet attachment will give your bathroom a next-level look. Constructed with high-pressure valves with metal/ceramic cores and steel hoses instead of plastic.
- HYGIENIC NOZZLE GUARD GATE – Shields the nozzle for your ultimate sanitary experience. The nozzle automatically retracts behind the guard gate after each wash to ensure it is protected until your next use.
The Neo 120 is one of the best non-electrical bidets you will find. It exhibits a sleek design that is manufactured using top-grade materials. The Luxe 120 comes with an affordable price tag, but that nowhere compromises the overall quality of the product.
It is constructed in a way that protects the nozzles from any backsplashes, hence offering you optimum sanitary experience. The nozzle tends to retract back after every use so that you don’t have to worry about cleaning the nozzle again and again.
Within the package, you will find all the essential parts and tools that are required to assemble the product. The product comes with a guide that enables you to install the product in a matter of a few minutes.
From your end, the only tool you would need is a normal screwdriver, and you can hook it up to any standard toilet. Moreover, it is non-electric, so you don’t need electricity to power this tool.
The Luxe Neo 120 comes with various water pressures setting, so you can manage the pressure of the water stream when using. Since the bidet is made of metal instead of plastic, it is more durable and environmentally friendly.
Cleaning with it will ensure hygienic as well as sustainability. The company also offers an impressive warranty of 18-months that further adds to the credibility of the product.
- Hygienic nozzle guard gate
- Sleek and high-quality design
- Easy to install
- Different water pressure setting
- 18-months warranty
- Affordable non-electric bidet
2. GenieBidet Seat Self-Cleaning Dual Nozzles
- ✅ NOTE: Please View The Images To The Left to Determine The Best Fit. Only Fits ELONGATED Toilet Models.
- ✅ NON-ELECTRIC W/adjustable Soft To Strong ambient Spray. Separate Nozzles For Feminine & Rear Cleansing & Soft Close Seat!
Over recent years, people have increasingly begun to invest in the best bidet toilet seat. Presently, you can find an array of options for the same. GinieBidet seat self-cleaning is one of the best bidet seats to consider considering its various positive reviews.
To begin with, the product features an adjustable spray that enables you to customize the stream pressure as per your preference.
Additionally, there are dedicated nozzles for the rear as well as feminine cleansing. You can also easily remove the seat for efficient cleaning purposes.
You will find the knob installed on the right side of the seat, making it easier for you to reach when needed. The T-connector is made of brass metal and has a unit attached to it.
The metal design makes it more durable as opposed to the plastic ones. The GenieBidet is designed to fit most standard toilets.
You can easily get the product installed and harness a safer and more sustainable approach towards cleansing.
By pushing a button, the nozzle comes further from the seat; offering pressured water cleansing. You can switch on the feminine cleansing switch to get ultimate personal cleaning.
Customers who have already bought this product have so many positive reviews to share about this product. Furthermore, the company gives its users a replacement warranty of one year, adding to its credibility.
- Adjustable nozzle with standard T-connector
- Individual nozzles for rear and feminine cleansing
- Dual retractable self-cleaning nozzles
- The product weighs at 6.26 pounds
- The toilet seat comes with a one-year replacement warranty.
3. TOTO SW2034#01 C100 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat
- A REFRESHING CLEAN FOR EVERYONE - Gentle yet powerful water spray provides an effective clean; Adjustable warm water and pressure settings; dual action spray with oscillating option creates a refreshing clean every time
- STEP INTO A LAVISH STANDARD OF LIVING – SoftClose heated bidet seat provides consistent warmth coverage over full seat surface; Air deodorizer neutralizes bathroom odors with powerful air filters; Adjustable warm air dryer provides easy clean up.Ambient temperature:Range:32 ̊F/0 ̊C to 104 ̊F/40 ̊C
When you are looking for the best bidet for your toilet, TOTO is a brand that you should not overlook. The TOTO Washlet C100 is among the best bidet attachments that you will find on the market.
The TOTO washlet comes with a self-cleaning wand that cleans itself before and after use. This self-cleaning feature makes it clean and eco-friendly to consider.
Additionally, it comes with another impressive feature known as a deodorizer, which is made from charcoal. This absorbs the bad odor, and it works automatically as soon as you sit on it.
This feature ensures that your toilet always stays fresh. And you only have to replace the deodorizer every four to five years.
The TOTO Washlet C100 model comes with 3-temperature options that match different seasons. So you during the winters, you don’t have to worry about cleaning your bottom with ice-cold water.
The overall design of TOTO Washlet C100 is smart that can detect your bathroom habits. When you don’t use the toilet frequently, it will automatically reduce the temperature of the water and seat.
And during the time when the toilet is not used at all, like when you are out for work, the seat will shut completely.
- Premist feature uses the incoming water to mist the toilet before using
- 3-temperature and pressure settings
- It comes with heated seat and air dryer
- The bidet seat comes with an automatic deodorizer.
- The product taut smart and energy-saving designing.
4. Bio Bidet The Palm TP 70
- FILL AND USE - No power, No battery. Perfect for when you're on the go and you want to take the benefits of a bidet with you.
- LONGER ANGLED NOZZLE FOR EASY CLEANING - About 7.5" angled nozzle allows easy use with minimum body movement and maximize cleaning efficiency.
Toilet papers are not for everyone, and this is where a portable bidet plays an important role. With a travel bidet, you can easily clean your bottom after using the bathroom.
The Bio Bidet the Palm is another best travel bidet to consider. It is a small kit that you can easily carry around when you travel. There is no need for any electricity or battery to use this portable bidet.
You can easily squirt the water out using simple squeezes. The bottle holds the capacity of filling 450 ml of water, so you don’t have to keep filling it after every use.
The bottles weigh merely 4.2 ounces, offering ease of carrying around. Furthermore, Bio Bidet the Palm comes with a big nozzle that is 7.5″, enabling maximum cleansing with minimum body movement.
The nozzle comes with two sets of five holes that provide stronger pressure and extended cleaning. The nozzle holes are designed to ensure that you clean a wider area in less time.
The Bio Bidet the Palm TP 70 features controlled water along with air local. This feature helps you identify the pressure you need to apply while using this portable bidet.
The entire pack of Bio Bidet is compact and can be stored easily in your backpack or purse.
- The Bio Bidet The Palm TP 70 is lightweight and easy to carry
- It comes with generous spray pattern with holes
- The nozzle is long and angled for better cleaning
- The bottle is light in weight and durable
- The Bidet bottle comes with an airlock feature.
5. Astor Bidet Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet CB-1000
- DITCH THE SCRATCHY TOILET PAPER AND UNSANITARY WET WIPES: The Astor Bidet is the sanitary, Earth-friendly solion that leaves you feeling cleaner than conventional paper and wet wipes.
- INSTALLS IN 10 MINUTES WITH ONLY A SCREWDRIVER: The premium quality bidet sprayer attaches to your existing toilet seat and doesn't use electricity or require special parts - everything you need is included in the box - making it a great value.
Astor CB-1000 is a high-end bidet toilet seat that is built using quality materials. The product is easy to install and takes around 10 minutes when do use the manual that comes with it.
This best bidet attachment comes with custom dial control that allows you to manage the seat pressure and water pressure.
The dial is attached on the left side of your toilet and would ideal if you have a 4.5-inch distance between the toilet and other objects, including the wall.
The water pressure is strong enough to provide proper cleansing, and you would rarely need to set it up at high. When you switch on the device, the nozzle comes up and retracts back when the dial is switched off.
However, the device lacks a popular self-cleaning mode. All the internal valves are designed using 100% brass, hence ensuring maximum durability.
If you are looking for a simple bidet to attach to your toilet, then this is the ideal product for you. It is a non-electric bidet that comes with a cost-effective price tag.
The water stream at the normal mode itself is very strong and allows proper cleansing of your bottom. The manufacturer provides the customers with a warranty of one year.
- Astor Bidet CB-1000 is easy to install and high-quality product
- The valves of the product are manufactured using brass
- It is a high-end product that comes at an affordable rate
- The product comes with an adjustable water spray
- Astor Bidet CB-1000 comes with a 12 months warranty
6. BioBidet Bliss BB2000 Bidet
- 3 IN 1 STAINLESS STEEL NOZZLE - Offers posterior, feminine, and vortex washes, improves hygiene
- SMART SEAT-SMART DECISION - Streamlined comfort-adjustable heated seat and water, slow closing lid
BioBidet Bliss BB 2000 is one of the best bidets that you can consider for your toilet. It has a sleek design that gives a killer first impression. The product comes with stainless steel parts accompanied by a touch screen side panel.
The remote control adds a luxury element to the whole product and comes in black and white color variants.
However, the remote doesn’t come with any label to depict which button does what, so it will take some time to get used to it. The U-Pick remote is powered by two AAA batteries.
If you have an elongated toilet, then the BioBidet Bliss BB2000 Bidet is an ideal choice for you. There are three cleansing modes – posteriors, turbo/vortex, and feminine wash.
When you use posterior or feminine spray, you can use the oscillating features to move the wand back and forth to get a thorough cleaning.
The product offers customizable cleansing features, and there are three different levels to adjust water and seat temperature. Furthermore, you can also adjust the water pressure and nozzle position to five levels.
There is an economy mode as well that saves energy by maintaining the ideal temperature of the water and seat (89.6°F/32°C). It has a self-cleaning nozzle that works before and after you use the bidet.
- The bidet toilet seat comes with warm water, heated seats, and customizable cleaning.
- It comes with an oscillating and massage mode that optimizes the cleaning process
- The bidet is operated through a remote control
- It comes with a self-cleaning nozzle
- The BioBidet Bliss BB2000 Bidet comes with an air dryer.
7. SmartBidet SB-1000 SB 1000
- Multi-wash functions with self-cleaning nozzle & oscillation: for her front, her back, his back
- Control with remote control.
The SmartBidet SB-1000Smart Electric Bidel Seat is a popular bidet seat. The bidet has a quite sleek and clean design.
The tool is operated using a remote control that allows you to adjust the temperature of the water and seat, nozzle position, and water pressure.
There are three cleaning modes, including the posterior button, the feminine button, and the turbo button. You will also find an energy-saving, oscillate, and air drying button.
The remote is powered by 2 AAA batteries that are used by any standard bidet. The Turbo and feminine wash setting cleans the back and the front of women, respectively.
The posterior setting, on the other hand, is used to wash the back for men. The oscillating moves the nozzle back and forth, providing wider cleansing.
The entire cleaning offered by SB-1000 is customizable. The nozzle can move in 5 different levels, the water temperature can change to 4 different levels; there is 5-level water pressure, 5 level air drying, and a 4-level seat temperature.
Moreover, the energy-saving mode ensures that the water and seat temperature is at an ideal 89.6˚F in order to ensure optimum usage of energy.
- The bidet seat is operated by remote control
- There are 5 levels of adjustable water pressure, 5 levels adjustable nozzle position, and 3 levels adjustable water temperature
- The SmartBidet SB-1000 SB 1000 also comes with an energy-saving mode.
- It also has an air-drying mode that can be adjusted to 5 different levels
- The bidet bolt is extended to 5.5 inches.
8. Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300
- Dual self-cleaning nozzles for posterior and feminine warm-water washes. Three-part safety sensor system
- Water and seat temperature settings. Intelligent body sensor. 7/8" all-metal T-valve
If you are looking for a luxurious and comfortable bidet for your toilet, then the Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 is one of the ideal choices to consider.
The overall design of this toilet attachment resembles quality manufacturing. It is an advanced bidet attachment that allows you to have a fresh, thorough, and hygienic cleansing of your privates.
The device comes with a heated seat and has a warm-water wash setting. Additionally, there is an adjustable nozzle setting, making your cleansing customized.
There are two self-cleaning with retractable wands; one is used for a feminine wash, and another one is for a feminine wash.
It is extremely easy to use a product that can be used by turning a simple dial or by pushing a button on the wireless remote control — the Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 also includes a warm air dryer, which completely eliminates the need for toilet paper.
The deodorizer is another special feature in this advanced bidet that keeps your toilet fresh throughout the day — the seat of the Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 is extremely comfortable and comes with a gentle closing lid.
The device is integrated with an intelligent body sensor that closes the lid and switches on the power saving mode automatically.
- Adjustable 3-level water spray pressure
- There level water heating setting to customize the warmth of cleaning
- The device comes with a four-level seat heating setting
- There are Dual self-cleaning nozzles
- It comes with deodorizers and air dryers to optimize the cleaning process.
9. Brondell Swash 1400
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR WASH: Programmable user settings and one-touch auto mode deliver the most hygienic bathroom experience at the touch of a button. Create your ideal bathroom experience with endless combinations from this home bidet.
- EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE: Technology never felt so clean. This electronic bidet features an endless warm water spray, heated seat, warm air dryer, nozzle oscillation, replaceable deodorizer, and a cool blue illuminating nightlight.
Brondell bidet Swash 1400 is an improved and more advanced model of Swash’s previous version Swash 1000. It holds a streamlined design and dual stainless steel aesthetics. It is a sleek-looking device that adds a modern touch to your bathroom.
The device is operated through wireless remote control mode that comes with a cradle. The remote is operated by four CR2032 batteries. You get the batteries along with the product in the package. These batteries power the remote for around two years.
There are common buttons on the remote, including wash, move, stop, and dry on the top. In the middle, you can find adjustable control like water temperature, nozzle position, spray width, water pressure, water temperature, etc.
There are three new buttons in the new Swash 1400 – Auto, User1, and User 2. The auto button starts an automatic 90 seconds moving rear wash, which is followed by a 2-minutes air dry. User 1 and User 2 washes are pre-programmed by two members of the family.
The Brondell Swash 1400 is designed to offer a high degree of customization and adjustability. The wash nozzle can be adjusted to seven different positions. In fact, you can even adjust the width of the spray.
- Highly adjustable and customizable wash for optimum cleaning experience.
- Seven adjustable wash settings
- Longer feminine wash nozzle for better access
- Three wash modes – Auto, User 1, and User 2
- Adjustable air-dry feature
10. GenieBidet-GO Easy-to-use Portable Bidet
While bidets are widely used, they are not found in every city or country you visit. People might have difficulty using toilet paper when they travel to some other place.
However, by investing in the best travel bidet, you can have the comfort of using a bidet anywhere. It designed using BPA-free plastic, which is extremely soft at the touch.
The bottle can carry 400 ml of water, so you don’t have to refill it occasionally. The GenieBidet doesn’t require any battery or electricity to operate as it can squirt out the water with a gentle squeeze.
The nozzle attached in this portable bottle is long and telescopic, allowing easier and efficient use.
It is extremely easy to carry as you nozzle can be pushed inside, so you only have to carry one bottle that comes with a carrying pouch.
It has a sturdy cap that protects any leakages. The GenieBidet empty bottle weighs 4 ounces, making it comfortable for you to carry it around. Lastly, the product comes with a warranty of one year, ensuring its durability.
- It comes with BPA-Free Material
- 400 ml of storage capacity
- Long and telescopic nozzle
- Easy squeeze bottle
- A quality carry pouch
11. TOTO C200 Washlet Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat
- A REFRESHING CLEAN FOR EVERYONE - Gentle yet powerful water spray provides an effective clean; Adjustable warm water and pressure settings; dual action spray with oscillating option creates a refreshing clean every time
- STEP INTO A LAVISH STANDARD OF LIVING – SoftClose heated bidet seat provides consistent warmth coverage over full seat surface; Air deodorizer neutralizes bathroom odors with powerful air filters; Adjustable warm air dryer provides easy clean up
The TOTO C200 is a luxurious-looking electronic toilet seat. It is operated using a remote control that runs on AA batteries. There is a control panel attached that can be attached to the wall.
The C200 is offered in two designs – round and elongated in order to match different kinds of toilet. The product comes with three cleaning modes front, rear, and softrear.
The front is for a feminine wash, the rear-clean the back, and the softrear is used mild pressure to clean the rear.
There is an oscillating feature that moves the nozzle back and forth to provide a thorough cleaning. Furthermore, there is a pulsating feature that alternates the water feature between soft and strong, giving a massage feeling while cleaning.
The cleaning process by TOTO C200 Washlet Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat is customizable. There are five adjustable water pressure levels and five nozzle positions.
You can adjust the water temperature as well; the minimum temperature is 86°F/30°C, and the maximum temperature is 104˚F/40˚C. A personal wash setting is the highlight feature of the C200.
There are two washing settings, User 1 and User 2 that allow two members of the family to pre-program their cleaning preferences.
- It comes with a pre-mist that wets the toilet bowl before using the toilet.
- There is a self-cleaning wand that automatically cleans before and after the use
- The C200 comes with adjustable seat temperature, water temperature, air dryer, water pressure, etc.
- The C200 bidet comes in two variants- Elongated and Round
- The bidet comes with an energy-saving mode
12. SOOSI Bidet Ultra Slim Bidet
- 【Ultra-Slim Design & Non-Tube Inside】Thin and easy to install, no toilet seat gap, at 0.2 inches the bidet toilet is slimmer and thinner than other bidet toilet attachments. High quality and durability, made of high-impact ABS resin, loading weight up to 360 pounds, suitable for every family members.New inner structure creates a self-closing water route to connect the flow valve to the nozzle, no need tube inside any more, it effectively avoids water blocking caused by water tubes being squeezed
- 【Self Cleaning Dual Nozzle & Adjustable Water Spray】Equipped with Dual Nozzles for rear and frontal wash. Self-cleaning feature sanitizes the nozzle and retracts when not in use for maximum protection. Bidet toilet attachment feature chrome-plated water pressure & temperature control lever because they are more ergonomic and using-convenient. Using a hands-free bidet can be much more effective at cleaning your skin for optimum personal hygiene--you'll never want to go back to coarse toilet paper
If you are looking for a simple, slim, and uncomplicated bidet for your toilet, then the SOOSI Bidet Ultra Slim Bidet is a product that you should consider.
The overall design of the product is aimed at making the installation process easy. The materials used in the design are high-quality and durable. The SOOSI Bidet Ultra Slim Bidet weighs up to 360 pounds, making it ideal for different family members.
The inner structure has a self-closing water route that connects the flow valve with the nozzle, eliminating the need for any tube. It further eliminates the water blockage that is caused by the squeezing of water tubes.
It comes with dual nozzles for the front as well as rear wash. The self-cleaning features keep the nozzle sanitized, and it retracts behind when not in use.
The devices come with all the necessary accessories; therefore, the installation process only takes a couple of minutes. And the SOOSI Bidet Ultra Slim Bidet comes with a one year warranty.
- It comes with dual nozzles for frontal and rear cleaning
- The device is easy to install and use
- The SOOSI bidet has a water pressure control level.
- It features a slim and sleek design
- The product has a one year warranty.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Bidet Toilet Seat
Presently, there is a myriad of options when it comes to buying a bidet for your toilet. However, in order to select the best bidet for your bathroom, you have to put in the right time and effort.
There are different factors that you must consider while buying the bidet. Below we have highlighted some of the key factors that you should consider-
You need a bidet that is capable of cleaning the nozzle before and after use in order to ensure optimum hygiene.
Furthermore, most mechanic bidet comes with a retractable nozzle that offers protection modicum, preventing the pee splatter or other explosive dirt from touching the nozzle.
If retractable nozzles are present, then you necessarily don’t need self-cleaning mode, as the nozzles are already protected. Nevertheless, it is an important feature that you should consider while buying a bidet.
Coldwater splashed on the sensitive flesh can come as a shocker for any individual. If you want to experience warm water cleansing during the winter, then this is an important feature to consider.
There are many affordable bidets available in the market that offers warm water cleansing. Another factor to consider is the time it takes to warm the water.
The device will connect with your hot water supply, so if the connection takes time to heat, then so will the bidet.
The Number of Nozzles
The number of nozzles a bidet has is an important deciding factor. Many bidets come with two different nozzles or a single adjustable nozzle. These nozzles are designed to clean the rear as well as the front area.
Evidently, the multiple nozzles will work more effectively than single-nozzle. Additionally, dual-nozzles can be hooked to your hot water connection.
While most people consider plastic to be a good nozzle material, metal nozzles are more secure and durable. The plastic nozzle sometimes has leak issues.
People are increasingly using an electric bidet in their bathrooms. This concept saw its inception in Japan and now has spread across the globe. The electric bidet is more advanced and designed to provide thorough and customized cleansing experience.
These products have adjustable features in order to match the preferences of different individuals.
Adjustable water and seat heat levels, adjustable water pressure, automatic lid closing, electronic control, adjustable nozzle control, etc. are some of the advanced features of the electric bidet.
Every brand has its own unique brand identity, some of which are quite evident in design. Some brands offer bidets that are extremely sleek looking.
They tend to be expensive as well because they boast a wide range of features. When looking for bidet seats, it is important to ensure that you choose seats that are comfortable for you and your family.
Biodet, TOTO, Swash, Kohler, etc. are some of the brands that offer the best bidet seats in the market. Ensure to do your research prior and compare features before making the final decision.
Air Drying Feature
Air drying is somewhat similar to the hand drying that you see in a public washroom. They emit warm air in order to dry your bottom. It is a valuable feature that optimizes the cleaning experience of the users.
Furthermore, using air dryer features completely eliminates the use of toilet paper, making it an environmentally friendly option.
The bidet has become extremely popular, and companies have extended advanced options to cater to the growing demand.
It is better to factor in your preferences and requirements while buying a bidet rather than succumbing to the marketing hype. Investing a little time initially will help you make a smart and well-informed decision.
How to Use a Bidet?
Bidets are a common bathroom device that is used in many parts of the world. It is used to clean your bottoms after you have done the deed. Most people use toilet paper for the same purpose, but it is dry and can leave rashes.
The bidet uses water to clean the private thoroughly without leaving any residue. There are different types of bidet available in the market that comes with different settings.
However, using a bidet is extremely simple and often follows the same process. Below are the steps to use a standard modern bidet:
- If your bidet offers premist features, use it to wet the toilet bowl before using it.
- Once you have completed the business, use the remote or control dial to switch on the wash mode. This will thoroughly clean your rear.
- You can adjust the water pressure and temperature.
- You can also adjust the nozzle position before switching on the device.
- Once you have cleaned the area, switch the wash mode off.
- Thereafter,start the air drying mode in order to dry your bottom.
- It would typically take 2 minutes to dry your rear completely.
Depending on your preference, you can adjust the water setting, temperature setting, and nozzle position setting.
How to Install a Bidet?
Bidet history dates back to the 17th century. It is extremely easy to install a standard bidet, and most of them come with a manual. If you can understand the instructions, then you can do it yourself.
If not, then it is better to hire a professional to do the work. Below are steps to install a standard bidet at your home:
1. Remove your Toilet Seat
The first step is to remove the toilet seat using the normal screwdriver. Place the bidet in a way that the control panel or dial is outside. Screw the toilet seat back on top of the bidet.
2. Interlinking the Water Supply
Turn off your water supply and interlink your water supply to the valve adapter of the bidet. Replace the supply connected to the water tank using a flexible hone. Once everything is connected, connect the valve to the flexible valve.
3. Take Out the Wing Nut
Take out the wing nut from the valve adapter and connect it into the plastic tube. Consecutively, tighten the wing nut in order to make sure that the plastic tube is secure.
4. Connecting the Bidet
Connect the other end of the plastic tube to the bidet. Make sure that the pipe connects to the hole; otherwise, it will leak.
Frequent Ask Question About Bidet Toilet Seat
With so many bidet models available in the market, people have tons of questions associated with it. Below we are answering top frequently asked questions associated with bidet:
#1. What is the best type of bidet?
There is no determined way of deciding the best type of bidet. It primarily depends on your preferences, budget, and toilet type. If you are looking for a simple bidet that comes at affordable prices, then you can use a standard bidet attachment.
For the traveling purpose, you can use the best handheld bidet with an elongated nozzle. If you want a thorough cleaning experience, you can buy an electronic bidet that offers various features and setting for an optimized experience.
Irrespective of your preferences, you will have enough options in different price ranges.
#2. Do men use bidets?
Bidets are a hygienic, refreshing, and environment-friendly way to clean the privates of an individual. While bidets are touted has feminine hygiene tools, men also use it to clean their bottom.
It is an equally important hygiene device for men that can be used in place of toilet paper. Most bidets come with dual nozzles or adjustable nozzles to clean rear, so it can be used by women, men, children, and seniors.
#3. Do you need hot water for a bidet?
Hot water in a bidet is a valuable feature that ensures that during cold seasons, you don’t get shocked by the sudden splash of cold water. If you can bear the shock of cold water on your sensitive flesh during winters, then you can do without hot water as well.
However, it is better to opt for a bidet that comes with hot water. You can also find a bidet that comes with adjustable water temperature, allowing you to set the water temperature as per your needs.
Furthermore, there are bidets that offer warm toilet seats, as well. So you can adjust the toilet set to the temperature prior to use.
#4. Can the bidet be harmful?
When used properly, bidets are not at all harmful. Instead, constantly using toilet paper to wash your private can irritate sensitive skin and create rashes.
Contrary to popular misconception, water is a safer option when it comes to cleaning your privates. Most bidets come with a self-cleaning nozzle that ensures that the nozzles remain clean and hygienic all the time.
#4. Can the bidet cause UTI?
Modern bidet comes with self-cleaning nozzles that clean itself before and after use, ensuring it stays hygienic.
When using a bidet that comes with self-cleaning nozzles or retractable nozzles, then you significantly lower the risk of contracting UTI.
UTI is caused due to bacterial contact; however, the modern bidet is designed to optimize the cleaning experience and hygiene factor.
Bidets are useful toilet accessory that can help you clean your privates after using the toilet. The device uses water to gently and thoroughly clean your front and rear to ensure optimum hygiene. The history of the bidet dates back to the 17th century.
While earlier, the concept was not regarded by many and mostly considered, the modern bidets have become very popular among the populace.
They come with automatic and advanced features that ensure optimum and better cleaning experience. This article is your ideal guide for buying a bidet that perfectly fits your bathroom as well as your preference.