Looking for the best oil control face powder? Look no further! Our face powder is specifically formulated to control oil and shine, giving you a matte finish that lasts all day. Plus, it’s perfect for touch-ups on the go, so you can always keep your skin looking its best.
Review of Best Oil Control Face Powder
1. ETUDE HOUSE Zero Sebum Drying Powder – Oil Control No …
- Brand: Etude House
- Manufacturer: ETUDE HOUSE
- Dimensions: Height: 0.90551 Inches Width: 2.16535 Inches Length: 2.16535 Inches Weight: 0.00875 Pounds `
This product is amazing! It keeps my skin matte and oil-free all day long. I have tried so many products that claim to do the same thing, but this is the only one that actually works. It’s also very affordable, so I will definitely be repurchasing it.
- Controls oil and sebum production on the face to prevent shine and breakouts.
- Creates a matte finish that lasts all day.
- Can be used as a setting powder for makeup.
- Soaks up excess oil and sweat throughout the day.
- Keeps the face looking fresh and matte for hours.
This powder is great for keeping my face matte and oil-free all day. It’s very light and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing any makeup. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
2. COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder, Oil Control Powder, 1 container, …
- Brand: COVERGIRL
- Manufacturer: Coty Beauty
- Color: Classic Ivory
- Dimensions: Height: 4.799999995104 Inches Width: 1.049999998929 Inches Length: 3.649999996277 Inches Weight: 0.01875 Pounds `
This powder is great for oil control and gives a matte finish. It lasts all day and doesn’t cake or rub off.
- Controls oil and shine for a natural matte finish
- Blends easily for a smooth, natural look
- Lightweight formula won’t cake or clog pores
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic, and dermatologist-tested
- Available in 4 shades to fit a range of skin tones
This powder is a life saver for my oily skin! I use it to set my makeup and it keeps my face looking matte and oil free all day long. It’s very affordable and it lasts forever. I highly recommend this powder to anyone with oily skin!
3. Pond’s Angel Face Powder Oil & Blemish Control Pinkish White …
- Brand: Pond’s
- Manufacturer: PONDS-TH
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.110231131 Pounds `
This face powder is amazing! It really does control oil and blemishes and it leaves my skin looking pinkish white and perfect! I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
- It is affordable.
- It is easy to find.
- It controls oil and blemishes.
- It has a pinkish white color.
- It is easy to use.
This powder is great! It really helps to control oil and keep blemishes away. Plus, it has a pinkish white color that brightens up my face.
4. I’m Meme Compact – Oil Cut Pact | Puff Included, …
- Brand: I’M MEME
- Manufacturer: MBX
- Color: 03 Oil Cut Pact
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.02094391489 Pounds `
This I’m Meme Compact is perfect for on-the-go touch ups! The oil cut pact comes with a puff included and helps remove excess oil and shine from your face. The compact size is perfect for your purse or makeup bag, and the oil cut formula leaves your skin feeling refreshed and matte.
- The product can help users to control their sebum secretion and keep their skin matte.
- The oil-absorbing properties of the product can help to reduce the appearance of pores.
- The product comes with a puff, which makes it convenient for users to apply.
- The compact size of the product makes it easy to carry around.
- The reasonable price of the product makes it affordable for many users.
This oil cut pact is perfect for on-the-go touch-ups! The puff included is so soft and applies the product evenly. The compact size is perfect for your purse or makeup bag. This product mattifies your face without making it look dry or cakey. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quick and easy way to touch-up their makeup!
5. FOCALLURE Oil Control Loose Face Powder, Translucent Loose Setting Powder, …
- Brand: FOCALLURE
- Manufacturer: FOCALLURE
- Color: 2- Loose Powder, #02 Natural
This powder is perfect for those with oily skin! It helps to control shine and keep your face looking matte all day long. The translucent formula means that it won’t change the color of your foundation, and it will help to set your makeup so that it lasts all day.
- Can be used to set makeup and help control oil and shine
- Gives skin a smooth, matte finish
- Helps makeup last longer
- Is translucent and can be used on all skin tones
- Is affordable
I am thoroughly impressed with the FOCALLURE oil control loose face powder! I have very oily skin and have tried countless products in an attempt to control the shine and keep my makeup looking fresh all day long. This powder is absolutely incredible – it keeps my skin matte and oil-free for hours on end without making my face look cakey or dry. I highly recommend it to anyone with oily skin!
6. ETUDE HOUSE Sebum Soak Pact | Facial Oil Control and …
- Brand: Etude House
- Manufacturer: cosvision
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.02094391489 Pounds `
This pact is great for those with oily skin! It really helps to control sebum and keep your face looking matte and oil-free all day. The powder is really fine and applies evenly, leaving your skin feeling smooth and silky.
- This product can help to control and absorb facial oil, keeping the skin looking matte and oil-free.
- It can help to mattify the skin and keep shine at bay.
- It can help to minimize the appearance of pores and create a smooth, even complexion.
- It can help to create a barrier between the skin and makeup, preventing makeup from sliding and melting away.
- It can help to prolong the wear of makeup and prevent it from creasing or smudging.
This sebum soak pact is amazing! I have oily skin and this really helps to control it and keep my face looking matte all day. It’s super easy to use and it lasts a long time too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
7. SACE LADY Oil Control Face Pressed Powder, Matte Smooth Setting …
- Brand: SACE LADY
- Manufacturer: SACE LADY
- Color: 02-NATURAL BEIGE
- Dimensions: Height: 0.5905511805 Inches Width: 3.149606296 Inches Length: 3.149606296 Inches Weight: 0.0661386786 Pounds `
SACE LADY Oil Control Face Pressed Powder is a great way to set your makeup and control shine. The powder is very fine and goes on smoothly. It has a matte finish and does not cake. It is long lasting and does not need to be touched up during the day. It is perfect for normal to oily skin.
- It can help to control oil and sebum production on the face, keeping the skin looking matte and smooth.
- It can help to blur out imperfections and pores on the skin, giving it a more even appearance.
- It can help to set makeup in place, preventing it from slipping or moving around during the day.
- It can help to control shine and oiliness on the face, keeping the complexion looking fresh and matte.
- It is perfect for those with oily or combination skin types who are looking for a powder that will help to control shine and oiliness throughout the day.
I have really oily skin, and this powder is AMAZING at controlling shine and keeping my makeup looking fresh all day long! I don’t even have to touch up my makeup during the day, which is a huge plus. Plus, it doesn’t make my skin look dry or cakey like some other setting powders do. Love it!
8. True + Luscious Sheer Halo Velvet Matte Oil-Control Face Powder …
- Brand: True + Luscious
- Manufacturer: True + Luscious
- Color: Shade 2: Light Beige w/ Neutral Undertones
- Dimensions: Height: 1.181102361 Inches Width: 1.181102361 Inches Length: 1.181102361 Inches Weight: 0.000440924524 Pounds `
This powder is amazing! It keeps my face looking matte and oil-free all day long. I love how it feels on my skin and how it doesn’t cake up or look heavy.
- The True + Luscious Sheer Halo Velvet Matte Oil-Control Face Powder helps to control shine and oil on the face for a matte finish.
- The powder helps to blur imperfections and pores for a more even complexion.
- The powder is long-wearing and will help to keep makeup in place throughout the day.
- The powder is light-weight and will not feel heavy on the skin.
- The powder is available in a variety of shades to suit all skin tones.
I absolutely love this powder! It gives my skin a beautiful matte finish without making it look dry or cakey. It also controls shine and oil throughout the day. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good face powder.
9. [the SAEM] Saemmul Perfect Pore Powder 5g – Oil & …
- Brand: THESAEM
- Manufacturer: THESAEM
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.0110231131 Pounds `
This powder is amazing! It’s perfect for my oily skin and it really does help to control my pores. I’ve been using it for a few months now and I absolutely love it!
- This powder helps to control sebum and keep the skin matte.
- It helps to conceal pores and imperfections.
- It can be used as a setting powder to help makeup last longer.
- It is perfect for those with oily or combination skin types.
- It is affordable and easy to find in stores.
The SAEM Saemmul Perfect Pore Powder 5g is a great product! I have oily skin and this powder helps to keep my face matte and oil-free all day. It is very easy to use and apply, and it doesn’t leave any white cast on my face. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
10. SAAT INSIGHT Anewm Sebum Control Drying Powder 5g – Oil …
- Brand: SAAT
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.0110231131 Pounds `
This powder is perfect for people with oily skin! It helps to control sebum and keep your skin feeling dry and matte all day long.
- Controls sebum and oil production
- Dries out pimples and acne
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Keeps skin matte and shine-free
- Is suitable for all skin types
This powder is great for controlling sebum and keeping my face matte all day. It doesn’t feel drying or cakey on my skin, and it doesn’t make my makeup look patchy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which powder is best for oily face?
Assuming you are referring to types of face powder, there are a few options to choose from if you have oily skin. One option is setting powder, which is a translucent powder that helps to set your makeup and control shine. Another option is tinted powder, which can help to even out your skin tone and absorb excess oil.
If you are looking for more coverage, you could try a pressed powder, which offers a matte finish. Whichever powder you choose, be sure to apply it with a brush or other applicator, and avoid using too much product, as this can make your face look cakey.
What powder makes your skin less oily?
There are a few different powders that can help to make your skin less oily, but the best one to use depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin, then a powder that contains absorbent ingredients like kaolin clay or rice powder can help to soak up excess oil and keep your skin looking matte. If you have dry skin, then a powder with hydrating ingredients like aloe vera or glycerin can help to reduce the appearance of oiliness while still keeping your skin moisturized.
You can also try using a setting powder to help set your makeup and keep it from sliding off your face throughout the day.
Does powder help oily face?
If you have oily skin, you may be wondering if using powder can help control shine. After all, powder is often used to set makeup and absorb excess oil.
The short answer is yes, powder can help oily skin look less shiny.
But it’s important to choose the right type of powder and to apply it correctly. Otherwise, you may end up making your skin look even oilier. Here’s what you need to know about using powder to control oily skin:
Choose a mattifying powder. When shopping for powder, look for one that’s specifically designed for oily skin. These powders are usually labeled “mattifying” or “oil-absorbing.”
They’re formulated to absorb oil and reduce shine. Avoid powder that’s too heavy. You may be tempted to choose a powder that’s very thick and heavy in an attempt to control oily skin.
However, this can actually backfire. Heavy powders can end up looking cakey on the skin and emphasizing pores. Instead, look for a light powder that won’t feel heavy on your skin.
In general, loose powders are a better choice than compact powders for people with oily skin. Apply powder correctly. Whether you’re using a loose powder or a compact powder, it’s important to apply it correctly.
If you don’t, you may end up making your skin look even oilier. To apply powder correctly, start by using a small amount. Then, apply it to areas of your face that tend to get shiny, such as your forehead, nose, and chin. Avoid your cheeks, as this can make them look dry and patchy. Use a brush or a makeup sponge to apply the powder to your skin.
Which is best for oily skin compact or loose powder?
There are a few things to consider when deciding if compact or loose powder is best for oily skin. Loose powder is often better at absorbing oil and can help create a matte finish. Compact powder can also be good at absorbing oil, but may not create as much of a matte finish.
If you have oily skin, you may want to try both and see which one works better for you.
This face powder is the best oil control face powder on the market! It will keep your face looking matte and oil-free all day long!