Laminated floors are pleasing to the eyes and act as a haven when clean and dry. Whether you have installed them in your home or workplace, getting dirty is inevitable. Fortunately, it is no hustle keeping your laminated floor clean with the right and quality vacuum cleaner.
Thanks to the advent of technology, vacuum developers have created specific ones for laminated floors. Though the market gets flooded with thousands of them, not all work perfectly.
Top 3 Vacuum for Laminate Floors: Editor’s Recommended
After intense research, we came up with a list of the best vacuum for laminate floors. The following are their reviews.
10 Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors:
1. Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
It is a user pleaser regarding cost and time-saving. Though this robotic vacuum cleaner costs much less than its competitors, you don’t have to control it while in operation.
The technology used in its making allows this vacuum to work like a robot, without your supervision.
You can therefore utilize your time doing something else while it’s cleaning your laminated floors.
No wonder it won as the best robot vacuums in 2019. The noise made by vacuums in operation could be a nag, and this Eufy vacuum from Anker could be one of them if not for its quiet operation.
You can hardly know the vacuum is at work due to the silence. Thanks to its mighty suction power, all the dirt particles, and dust get removed. In its slim and small structure, the Robot Vacuum Cleaner is easy to handle and store.
Sometimes the dirt gets stubborn to come out, and this cleaner has a solution. With its BoostIQ technology, it increases its suction power when needed. It cleans your laminated hardwood floors for a maximum of 100 minutes nonstop.
It lasts long due to the quality materials used in its making. It can sense an obstacle and evade it, thanks to its infrared-sensor.
The glass on its top is sturdy and anti-scratch. When out of power, it charges itself automatically, meaning that it’s always ready to function.
It also comes with other accessories like remote control, cable ties, side brushes, and a charging base for better performance. With its one-year warranty, it’s a real deal for your money.
- Works automatically for approximately 100 minutes
- Recharges itself
- Sturdy and durable
- Detects and avoids obstacles
- Ant-scratch glass
- Comes with other accessories
- 12-month warranty
- Powerful suction
- Vacuums quietly
- Has a small dust tray
- The main brush should be wider
2. Power Fresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner
- Clean and sanitize sealed hard floors without the use of harsh chemicals; Eliminates 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria with the natural power of steam
- Power through tough, sticky messes with the flip down easy scrubber
The BISSELL Power Fresh Steam doesn’t look like an ordinary vacuum cleaner due to its v-shaped base. But it is the best laminate floor vacuum to use if you have pets and sealed hard floors.
Most users fall in love with this cleaner because of its ability to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and germs.
The cleaning results of this vacuum cleaner is spectacular! You may think that chemicals have been used in cleaning your floor. Its base comes with a powerful scrubber that works through any sticky or chewy mess.
The BISSELL Power Fresh vacuum cleaner uses the power of natural steam to operate. You can choose the kind of power steam to use by setting its digital control.
You will get excited to learn that you need not move your furniture while vacuuming using this clear. It removes all dirt even at the tables’ and chairs’ legs!
With its 23ft power cable, you get able to clean a large area at a go. It usually comes with a set of accessories to enhance its efficiency.
Great examples are scrubby microfiber pad, soft pad, carpet glider, power ring, and fragrance discs.
The BISSELL Power Fresh Steam Vacuum Cleaner comes with a scrubber that flips down easily to reach such areas to efficiently clean crevices and grout. Though it cleans perfectly, it doesn’t work out well on carpets.
- Uses natural power steam to clean
- Cleans up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Ideal to use in a house with pets and hard floors
- Can regulate the suction power you require
- Comes with a 23ft cable to cover a large cleaning area
- Removes even the toughest of dirt
- Comes with a flipping scrub to reach crevices and grout
- Includes accessories for easier cleaning
- Not ideal for carpets
- Can only clean an area equivalent to the power cord at a go
3. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
If you are looking for the best Shark for laminate floors, you may need to consider this professional lift-away cleaner.
You can either use it as a whole or lift it apart to have a hand vacuum. The vacuum doesn’t come with a bag, making it less bulky.
Most users consider the Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E as their favorite best vacuum for laminate floors because of its anti-allergen feature.
Its complete seal technology with a HEPA filter captures all the pollen, microbes, dirt, and fine dust.
Like any other filter, you need to maintain this filter several times a year. According to the manufacturer, the pre-motor filters should get cleaned four times every year. But the after-motor HEPA filter is okay when washed twice a year.
With its long power cord, you can clean a large area at once. Its large debris bin can accommodate a lot of dirt at once, making it convenient to use in a messy place.
Your laminated floor will get sparkling clean when using the Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E, thanks to its washable microfiber pad.
With its brush roll shutoff, it does deep cleaning to your carpet. Because of its lightweight, carrying it around from one area to another is a breeze. It is an excellent investment for your money.
- Can be used as a whole or hand vacuum
- Cleans a large area
- Does excellent work on your laminated floor and carpet
- Ideal for allergic people
- Shines up your floor using a microfiber pad
- Comes with a large debris bin
- Lightweight and powerful
- You need to clean the filters several times a year for better functionality
- Some users may find it expensive
4. Ecovacs DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Max Mode Cleaning: Increase your cleaning power by 2x whenever you need using the app or remote control.
- Smart App & Voice Controls: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to direct cleaning. Use the ECOVACS App to customize, schedule & monitor cleaning sessions, accessory status, & receive error alerts
Are you a technology enthusiast and love working smart?
The Ecovacs DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner will excite you with its various technological features. It operates through an app. Through Alexa and Google Assistant, you can use your voice to command the machine.
As a robot, you only need to set it up, and it works for you. In return, you get to save so much time, which you can utilize in doing valuable work.
When the vacuum encounters a messy or challenging situation, it will automatically increase its power.
The technology used in its making ensures efficient cleaning of your laminated hard floors and carpets. If cleaning a large area, you only need to set it at ‘Auto Mode.’
The ‘Edge Mode’ will clean your floor’s edges while the ‘Spot Mode’ caters to a small area.
It comes circular in shape, light, and thin for easier carriage and storage. The Ecovacs DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner’s smart features make it easy for you to operate it. You will get the status, cleaning, and accessories update.
You can use it for a maximum of 110 minutes nonstop. The battery lasts even more and recharges itself automatically when out of power.
The vacuum is, therefore, always ready for you to use. With a one year warranty, it is an excellent value for your hard-earned dollars.
- Works automatically
- It uses an app and voice controls.
- Comes with various smart features and accessories
- Removes all dirt, pathogens, and germs
- Works nonstop for 110 minutes
- The battery recharges automatically
- Easy to carry around
- Comes with a one year warranty
- May take longer to charge
- May snap and stop easily
5. Hoover BH50010 Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- NEW ITEM AVAILABLE: Linx product line will be discontinued from the Manufacturer. Please visit the Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet (BH53420PC) page for the new version
- EXTREME RECLINE HANDLE: Reach further without having to move any furniture around
Are you tired of moving furniture around and bending to reach certain areas while vacuuming your laminate floor?
The BH500100 Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is here to sort you out. The handles come with powerful reclining abilities to maneuver below all furniture and clean hard to reach areas and edges.
Unlike vacuums with power cords, its interchangeable lithium batteries enable you to vacuum anywhere you want without restrictions from the power source. When the power gets down, you interchange it with another one and continue cleaning.
Its edges come with bristles designed to clean hard to places and edges. The bristles remove all pet hair, dust, and dirt.
This vacuum works like magic in removing the deeply embedded dirt, thanks to its Windtunnel technology.
The BH500100 Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner creates suction channels that remove even the toughest of all dirt. It comes with mighty suction power.
If you have various rooms or a large area to clean, this vacuum is the best to carry around. With its 10 pounds weight, moving it from one place to another is no hustle.
It also cleans all laminated hard floors and carpet, making it the best vacuum cleaner for laminate floors.
- Cleans a large area at a go because it’s cordless
- Comes with interchangeable long-lasting lithium batteries
- Extreme recline handle
- Windtunnel suction technology
- Easy to carry around from one place to another
- Cleans various floor types
- May take time to interchange the battery
- Some users find it expensive
6. Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- The V-shape directs larger debris into the center suction path, while the ends of the V capture small, fine debris
This laminate floors vacuum review is for those with hardwood floors and pets. Its stick-like structure makes it look unique and trendy.
The Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner got designed specifically to vacuum areas with pets. Another great reason this vacuum exists is to support pets through the BISSEL Pet Foundation. It is a bonus for pet lovers.
It contains no bag for dust but comes with a V-shape that directs the large debris into its center’s suction path. Small and fine debris get captured at the end of the V-shape.
It comes with no hose pipe but contains a 20ft power cord, which allows you to clean an area equivalent of its size all around.
The Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner maneuvers around any kind of furniture legs and leave no dirt intact.
You, therefore, need not pull your furniture around. The cleaning is a breeze. When through with the vacuuming, you only need to empty the dirt cup.
With its rubber squeegees, it captures all dirt and your pet hair lying around. Its 7.5lbs weight makes it easy to carry around and up the stairs. You need not worry about your money because it comes with a one year warranty.
- Its V-shape captures all dirt and debris around furniture legs
- Comes with rubber squeegees to capture pet fur
- Easy to empty non-bag technology
- Supports pets through BISSELL Pet Foundation
- It can clog sometimes
- Sometimes fails to suck properly
7. Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Up to 60 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool. Cyclone technology: 14 concentric cyclones. Filtration: advanced whole machine filtration. Cleaning path width - 9.84 inches
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
It is one of the ordinary but best vacuum cleaners for laminate flooring. Though it cleans a maximum of one hour at a go, it does an incredible job. As its name suggests, it looks like a stick and comes with no code.
The Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick comes with a Cyclone technology that helps in filtering the dirt. It consists of 14 concentric cyclones that enhance is the entire filtration process.
It is the best vacuum for laminate floors with bacteria and allergens. Thanks to its scientifically proven technology, the Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick can capture even the micro dirt or organisms. It is ideal for people suffering from various allergic conditions.
Its stick-like structure makes it less bulky and very light to carry around your home. The cleaner also maneuvers to all corners and edges of your home and leaves them spotlessly clean.
Though it uses the battery only when in operation, you need to charge the battery at least three and a half hours before use for the first time.
The Cyclone V10 Absolute Lightweight Cordless Stick comes with a roller cleaner head that sucks both fine dust and large debris. It is the reason it cleans carpets profoundly and efficiently. You can also use it to vacuum your car.
The package comes with a charger, combination tool, and wall mount for its storage. Though it comes with a hefty price, it is worth the investment.
- Cleans in all corners and edges
- Captures pathogens and allergens
- Easy to move around with from one place to another
- Uses filtration mechanism
- Sleek stick-like structure
- Can clean your car
- Does a deep carpet cleaning
- Comes with added accessories
- Lasts for only one hour before recharging
- May take a long time charging
8. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Bonus Extra Multi-Surface Brush-Roll (2) and Extra Filter (2)!
It’s another top-notch vacuum for carpet and laminate from BISSELL. You may find it very useful because of its multipurpose.
You can wash or vacuum your floors simultaneously with this carpet, making it ideal for most floors. It comes with brush rolls at its base for both purposes.
The dual-purpose brushes get made with nylon and microfiber to pick up dry debris and mopping. The cleaning mechanism of this vacuum is at another level.
It contains a two-tank system that separates the dirty water from the cleaning solution.
As a result, you always do your cleaning using a new cleaning solution. If you aim to get a cleaner that can spotlessly clean and vacuum simultaneously, this laminate floors vacuum is meant for you. Pay attention to its incredible features and functions!
What might excite you about this vacuum is its ability to clean rugs and hard floors. It comes with smart touch controls, which helps you easily navigate the carpets and hard floors while cleaning or vacuuming.
It uses electric power to operate and comes with a 0.4-liter capacity. Investing in this vacuum is worth every dime!
- Washes and vacuums at the same time
- Cleans both carpets and hard floors
- Comes with control buttons to switch from cleaning rugs to hard floors
- Easy to operate
- Has two tanks for separating the dirty water from the cleaning solution
- Uses electric power to function
- Has a special brush for both washing and picking up dry dirt
- The motor may get susceptible to moisture
- May sometime leave dirty streaks
9. Shark Rocket Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum for Carpet
- Converts into a handheld vacuum for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Extra tools allows you to reach tight spaces, tackle pet hair and much more for a whole-home clean
Are you looking for a vacuum cleaner you can also use to clean your ceiling?
This Shark machine is the best vacuum for laminate floors and ceiling you can get on the market today. You only need to convert it into holding with your hands to reach the areas above your head.
In a stick-like design, the vacuum looks sleek and serves for many years. No dirt, pets’ fur, pathogens, or allergens gets left on the surface. The vacuum eliminates even those in tight places.
Its package comes with special tools for optimal results.
You can use it for cleaning both your carpets and hard floor, making it very convenient if you have both and, it is the best vacuum cleaner for laminate wood floors.
With its fingertip control, you switch easily between cleaning the carpet and hard floor. What’s interesting about this vacuum is its easy operation and storage.
Using a hook located on the wand’s bottom, you securely hug it while not in use. You need not bother yourself pulling furniture aside while cleaning.
The Shark Rocket Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum comes with swivel steering that maneuvers around any furniture legs and cleans the area spotless.
With its 8.2 pounds weight, you can carry it from one area to another with ease. The price may seem high for some users, but it’s a significant investment.
- Cleans both the floor and the ceiling
- Vacuums both the hard floor and carpet
- Can convert into a handheld
- Maneuvers around furniture legs
- Removes all dirt, pathogens, and allergens
- Comes with various accessories for optimal use
- Easy to carry around
- Might be expensive for some users
- May not get replaced in case of a problem
10. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction; Washable lifetime filter
- Up to 40 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool
If you judge this machine by a mere look, you may wonder why it features in our list of the best vacuum for laminated floors.
The V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner stands out because of its unique features. Having been made with iron, it lasts for many years.
It will vacuum for approximately 40 minutes when you use it with a non-motorized tool. You can carry it around with ease due to its lightweight.
The battery gets used only when this vacuum is in operation. But before using it for the first time, ensure you charge it not less than four hours.
The head gets designed direct-drive cleaning with nylon bristles ideal for cleaning deep into your carpets. Its filtration mechanism captures all pet furs, allergens, pathogens, dust, and dirt.
Your laminated floor or carpet gets spotless clean when vacuuming with the V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum.
Though the structure looks like a stick, it appears very attractive and complements your interior décor when stored. Its bin emptying is hygienic because you need not touch the dirt during the process.
It comes with a washable lifetime filter, meaning you don’t have to spend more buying another one if adequately maintained.
- Powerful suction
- Washable lifetime filter
- Used for cleaning both hard floor and carpet
- Uses battery on when in operation
- Ideal for someone with pets and allergic reactions
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Requires charging after a short period
- Most users find it expensive
Some of the laminate floors vacuum reviews above might have inspired you to get one for your house or office. But you need not enter into a store and pick any of them just because they rank high on the list of the best-rated vacuum.
For the best pick that suits your needs and pocket, you need to consider some factors before buying. The following are what to put in mind.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Laminate Floor Vacuum
A vacuum is nothing without enough suction power. Ensure the vacuum you choose captures all debris, dirt, pathogens, and allergens.
If the suction power is weak, your laminated floor may not get cleaned up as expected.
Consider the vacuum clear you choose requires extra attachments, accessories, and tools to make it function properly and efficiently.
For example, if it’s a smart vacuum, it should come with remote control and charger.
Some vacuum cleaners get designed to clean both hard floors, ceiling, and carpets. Others can only vacuum laminated floors.
Other varieties can do both washing and cleaning. Go for a vacuum that can clean what you want.
If you have furniture around the cleaning or vacuuming area, you may need to consider a vacuum cleaner that can go around their legs without pushing them aside.
Some come designed to clean such places with ease.
Edges and corners are also tricky to clean using a vacuum cleaner. Consider a machine enhanced to clean such places.
You shouldn’t compromise con your health. Consider a vacuum cleaner that can clean all dirt, pathogens, allergens, and debris.
Such a cleaner contains a certified or HEPA filtration system. Such a vacuum releases bacteria or allergen-free air while in operation.
Allergies from dust can send you to an emergency room. Go for a vacuum cleaner with an excellent filtration system.
Non Streaks Results
Some vacuum cleaners leave marks or streaks behind after cleaning. Manufacturers make them with microfiber cloths to prevent such.
You should consider getting a vacuum cleaner with a microfiber attached to avoid destroying your laminated floor.
Weight and Storage
You wouldn’t want a vacuum cleaner you require help to carry upstairs. What if you are alone? Consider the inconvenience caused.
Go for a vacuum light in weight to move it around with ease to the cleaning area. A less bulky vacuum is also easy to store and occupies less space.
Vacuum cleaners designed for laminated floors are essential. As illustrated above, some come with multipurpose. Based on your needs, preference, and budget, you get to choose the vacuum type you want for your floor.
But you should be careful before buying to avoid getting the wrong vacuum. If you want to get the best vacuum for laminate floors, first consider the factors explained above before purchasing.